When 2020 began, it was unthinkable to have imagined the worldwide devastation caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. India has been under successive lockdowns since March 25, though there are finally some signs of easing up for businesses as we begin Unlock 1.0.
We have been working remotely the past couple of months, and have tried to ensure minimal impact on OneCard schedules. During this time, many of you have reached out to us via email and social media to enquire about the status of your OneCard. We understand your disappointment at the delay, and are grateful for your patience till now.
We have sent emails with details on OneCard activation, and have already begun delivery of the metal OneCard to eligible members. This is being done in a phased manner across cities, subject to zone-wise regulations. If you have not received an email yet, do not worry - you will get it soon!
Your OneCard is packed with some delightful features and benefits.
- No Joining Fee
- No Annual Fee
- Forex Markup Fee: 1% (+GST)
- Interest free period - 48 days
Use the powerful OneCard App to manage:
- Online Usage
- Card Payments
- ATM Withdrawals
- Contactless Payments
- Domestic and International Use
- Get points on ALL spends, irrespective of amount
Fractional reward points - isn’t that awesome?
- Slick in-app redemption process
Swipe to redeem, no questions asked
- Points that never expire
You’ve earned them, you keep them
- 5X points on Top 2 categories in any month
Earn points where you spend most - no restrictions
- Get rewarded for spends on ALL categories
That’s right - even on fuel, insurance, utilities
Enjoy a range of benefits and offers on your OneCard Visa Signature Credit Card
- Global acceptance
- Global ATM network
- Global customer assistance
- Visa Signature Concierge
Exciting offers on education, wellness, lifestyle and entertainment
- Eros Now
- Tata Sky
and many more.
* Food / Dining and Travel programmes are currently on hold due to COVID-19, and we will confirm once offers on these categories are activated on your OneCard.
These are only some of the features, and we’ll leave you to explore the others once you get and begin using your OneCard 😉
- OneCard , June 02, 2020